"... And she smiles at the future." ~Proverbs 31:25

Monday, August 11, 2008

Look at me go!

OK .... 

I just got home from rollerblading and the first thing I did was go on blogger.com to see what my sisters, family and friends have posted for today! I love it! Sooooo ... since I pretty much go to this site everyday ... I decided to create my own blog. I wanted my first post to be a super good one! I don't know what really qualifies as a good post .... but I thought pictures would be a good idea! After I decided this I realized that I do not have any recent pictures! So instead of pictures of me ..... here are pics of some of the kids that bring so much joy to my life!








2 comments:

lori bunk said...

yeah!!! i love blogging! and those pics are cute too.

Keri said...

I love it!!! Welcome :)