Ok so I am not a huge baker, but lately I have been trying a few things. Well, we had some people over tonight for a bonfire and I wanted to try something new. So I made FROM SCRATCH S'more Cupcakes. It's chocolate cupcakes w/ marshmallow filling and vanilla frosting with graham cracker sprinkles on top. It took a while to make, but I have to say I am super proud of them. I'm not totally confident that they taste THAT much better than the 'out of the box' cupcakes. However, I have a feeling Lance would want me to make them again :) I feel like I could put these on Pinterest! haha
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
My favorite things about my son
1. HE SNORTS. (literally all the time. It's so cute. Lance and I just laugh at him all the time.)
2. HIS EYES. (he will just stare at whoever is holding him. He is so alert.)
3. HE LOVES TO EAT. (he gets so excited when he feels his bottle to his lips that he starts shaking his head so fast that he gets milk everywhere.)
4. HE IS A GOOD SLEEPER. (from the day I brought him home, he would eat and go right back to bed.)
5. HE MAKES KISSY FACES. (he is always puckering his lips, which Lance and I always take the advantage to give him big kisses.)
I obviously love so many more things about him ... but these are a few I wanted to make sure I remember :)
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Friday, July 8, 2011
Today was the first time our family could get together to celebrate Father's Day for my dad. We had to do it in the middle of the day because everyone is so busy. I LOVE when all the kids get together. It's chaos.... and it's fun! I forgot my camera so the pictures are a little fuzzy because I had to take them with my ipod.
these 3 are so adorable
Zoey loves Judah so much! It makes me happy!
She always found her way back to him.
She would probably hold him all day if she could.
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Today we were able to go to our brothers Joey and Johnny's baseball game. They did amazing! At one point in the game Johnny was pitching and Joey was catching. It was super fun to watch. We were standing next to someone who found out that we were there for the Cupp boys and she proceeded to tell us how great of players they are. I'm such a proud sister :)
Saturday, July 2, 2011
I LOVE Family Field Day! It's so nice that every year our families get together for some nice fun competition. I'm sad I didn't get more pictures. Looking at the pictures I do have, It almost looks like it was just a normal day. BUT, I did of course get some of the kids.
The theme this year was "it's not what it appears." So for the dessert competition I made Hamburger Cupcakes :) I won last year's .... not so much this year. It sure was fun making them though.