"... And she smiles at the future." ~Proverbs 31:25

Thursday, August 21, 2008

They are SO cute

WEll it's been a few days since I have posted a new blog ...  Having last week off work made blogging much MUCH easier!  SOMETIMES I get a lil lucky and have some time to shoot out a quick post ;)  I really like posting when I have fun PICTURES to go w/ my stories ..... however, I do not have a camera crew following me around documenting my life!  AND most of the pictures I take are of my nephew and niece!  I NEED my own children HAHA .... but until then .... these kids will do ;)






 

2 comments:

Keri said...

I love maddy's face - she knows isaac's about to hit her with that bear. I love those kids!!

Life with Linda said...

your day will come...soon enough, and if you wait just a little longer..these kids will be able to babysit for you!