"... And she smiles at the future." ~Proverbs 31:25

Sunday, February 1, 2009

magical moments

Last night Lance and I went out to eat w/ DV and Matt at Mongo (my fav place to eat) and then back to my place.  Danielle and I caught up on our lives while the boys played their video games.  Then we all headed to blockbuster for a movie.  We had a hard time deciding what to rent .... so Lance ended up picking 4 movies out and we voted on one .... Blood Diamond.  It is a very good movie ... but very sad.  I DO love spending time w/ my friends ;)  I'm trying to start to take pictures again ... I have been slacking lately!!!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jeni, your place looks so cute, I want to come see it sometime! (Without the twins ofcourse, because I can see all of your DVDs and CDs being pulled off of their shelves and strewn across the floor!

lori bunk said...

my favorite part of your house is the stocking hanging in the background.