"... And she smiles at the future." ~Proverbs 31:25

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

how do ppl make it in life w/o sisters

KERI ~  I know tomorrow is your birthday .... but I don't know if I will be home all day ;)  So here is my wonderful post in honor of you!

A FEW THINGS YOU WILL LOVE ABOUT KER
amazing woman of God
caring mother
faithful wife
an incredible sister

A FEW THINGS YOU MIGHT LOVE ABOUT KER
very sneaky
pretty blunt
super competitive
breaks tension w/ 'too soon' jokes

I LOVE YOU SISTER

4 comments:

lori bunk said...

haha!!!
she does break tension with "too soon" jokes!!!!
hilarious!!!

i LOVE this picture of you guys!

Keri said...

lol - thanks!!! That was funny. Are you talking about last night's text with the "too soon" comment - ha ha ;). Love you!!!

Life with Linda said...

I think you're post is great!
love the pics!!

Life with Linda said...

and oh yes...what those of us without sisters do....is adopt. Yes, that's right, our girlfriends become our sisters, our confidants, our private joke getters...some come & go but a few...stay closer than a 'sister"