"... And she smiles at the future." ~Proverbs 31:25

Friday, September 5, 2008

525,600 minutes

Oh my goodness!!!!!  The last few months have been consumed with me looking for an apartment.  This takes a lot more work than I thought it would.  First let me say that the internet is a beautiful thing.  I mean I have always appreciated the internet .... but I never knew how much until I needed to shop for apartments.  It helps so much w/ narrowing down.  My first requirement for my new place of living - a washer and dryer in the unit!  Anyone who has lived in an apartment and has had to walk down the hall to do their laundry understands why this is so important!  That limits my search down like 80%.  After that I am pretty flexible. I mean I want central air, a dishwasher, and an oven just like everyone else .... but most places have stuff like that.  I have gone into so many different kinds of places .... small, big, cheap, expensive ... etc.  With all my searching I have come up with a pretty good place.  AND THE WINNER IS ... (sorry ... I had the apartments that I was moving into here .... but my aunt Linda loves me very much and does not want the whole world knowing where I live!).  It's not official, but its definitely in the lead.  Unless I find a place thats just as nice for as cheap of a price, I will be applying to live there in the next week.

4 comments:

lori bunk said...

are you sure you don't want to live in the apartments in my subdivision? you could walk to work!

by the way, what does the title of this blog mean? i'm confused

Keri said...

Or you can live in my basement :)
J/K - Im so excited for u! U're all grown up - sob sob :)

I would like an explanation on that title too!!

Nina Bunk said...

you could always pay us rent and share maddy's new big girl room with her!!! i wouldn't just let anyone move in with us either, so you should be so lucky!!!

Julie Pannecouk said...

yay how excitinggg:)