"... And she smiles at the future." ~Proverbs 31:25

Monday, September 8, 2008

I have been waiting all summer for you

FALL!!!!  Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I love fall!!!!  It's so close now!  & you want to know why I am already ready?!?!  PUNKIN SPICE LATTES!!!!!  Seasons come & go .... and you can always count on Starbucks' seasonal flavors to let you know what's next!!!  I have to say that my favorite season is probably winter .... mostly because snowboarding is my absolute fav thing to do in the world!  And don't forget Peppermint White Mochas.  BUT a super close second is FALL ... especially in Michigan!!!  Oh my goodness .... the leaves changing, cider mills, pumpkins, football, sweatshirts, fun jackets, pretty walks, haunted houses, apple picking, apple cider, lil kids in fun costumes and of course Pumpkin Spice Lattes!  I LOVE IT!  Since I have taken this time to talk about 2 of the 4 seasons ..... let me just say that there is nothing good about summer and spring .... they give us allergies and hot sweaty weather!!!!  YUCK!  Bring on the cool weather ;)  I CAN'T WAIT!

a perfect example of a fun jacket I can't wait to wear!
me .... just doing what I love .... actually I think I'm falling LOL

10 comments:

Kathy said...

For those of us who don't drink Starbucks, there's pumpkin spice coffee creamer...one of my favorites and egg nog & choclate mint creamer for winter. I espically love fall & winter as I feel that's when God does some of His best art work with nature. By the way, have you ever had pumpkin pancakes or pancakes with apple cider sauce?

Keri said...

ok #1 I totally agree with you - I am so excited about Fall!! Except I would rate Fall as number 1 and winter farther down the list - lol.

#2 When u teach Sarah how to snowboard - teach Tommy and I too!! (So we can go to Colorado with you)

Rachel said...

Amen.!. bring on the sweatshirts, the long sleeve shirts, the snowmen, the snowforts, the snow!, Colasantis, gingerbread houses, the cookie exchange!, the coats, the gloves, the hats! Winter.!.

Life with Linda said...

I LOVE AUTUMN!!!!!

and I LOVE JENI!!!!
and no thank you to the whole snow boarding thing, I'll be content to sit by the fire and sip anything warm.

lori bunk said...

amen sista! i will also not be snowboarding... but chris wants to take isaac skiing already, so maybe i'll get a latte and sit in the lodge and watch (sounds like i'll have alina with me as well!)

Jessica said...

Leave it to me to be the oddball, but fall makes me want to CRY!!! I LOVE hot, hot, hot weather. Fall, Winter and Spring... ugh... Is it JULY yet?!?!?!

lori bunk said...

btw... what PUNkin spice lattes? that's like your famous "pasgetti"

victoria Pace said...

oh my goodness! Jeni.i know exactly how you feel.i mean i love summer,but im so excite for fall.you've inspired me to do a blog on fall,where you can find all my favorite thinga bout it there.love you!

Matt Bunk said...

I don't mean to rain on your fall parade, but it's going to be 80 on Friday. So put on your favorite scarf and turtleneck and sweat your brains out.

You can't run in the winter. Treadmill running sucks.

Julie Pannecouk said...

ommggg jennny i like that pic of u with the monster in ur hand i lvoe it prettty and wow snowboard movessss