"... And she smiles at the future." ~Proverbs 31:25

Friday, December 5, 2008

my long lost love ....

Even tho it may not seem like it ... I PROMISE .... I love to Blog .... ugh, I have missed it so much!!!!!  I should be getting the internet soon in my apt.  I can't believe my last post was in October & was about FALL!!!!!!!  I missed a whole month (November) & now we are into winter ;)  Sooooooo much is happening in my life ..... there is NO way I can play catch up w/ one post .... so I'll just say ....

GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!!  I'm in my new apt. & loving it!!!! I just painted my main wall dark red .... just in time for christmas ;) God has brought AMAZING ppl ;) into my life!  & I am learning & growing in Him everyday!!!  I guess I could name a few things I have been up to every week.  I have 2 bible studies a week, The Truth Project (love it), amazing worship every friday night (you should come out), Lance and I coach a basketball team for the Boys & Girls club every sat afternoon, ...... oh and so much more ..... even as I'm typing a few of these things out, I am thinking of more things I have going on .... praise the Lord for a busy schedule ;)
 
"Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. For the word of the LORD is right and true; he is faithful in all he does." Psalm 33:3-4

I will try to visit again soon!!!!

5 comments:

Life with Linda said...

YAY!

lori bunk said...

finally.

Anonymous said...

Yayyy, Jeni! You were missed!

Keri said...

welcome back

Unknown said...

love your new look! So glad everything is going great, looking forward to catching up on Saturday! That is, if you're not coaching