"... And she smiles at the future." ~Proverbs 31:25

Thursday, December 11, 2008

PEACE on earth

HERE IT IS ;)  My lovely apartment!!!!!  I have decided to dedicate my next few posts to updating on everything that has been missed for the last few months.  Todays post .... my living room!  My favorite thing is my red wall that Lance and I just painted a week ago!!!!  I also was able to decorate for christmas .... loving the tree topper? ;)  It's so amazing to have my own place!  I am able to host the thursday night bible study (which we are going thru the series Living for Eternity by John Bevere .... I highly recommend it).  Last night Mikes, Remy and Lance came over and we played cards and did our love language test HAHA .... Mikes idea (surprise surprise).  OK ...  I'm not going to list ALL the reasons I love having my own place .... so I'll just say ..... praise the Lord for being Jehovah Jireh (my provider).  

2 comments:

Valerina said...

and who pointed out the tree topper to you?

lori bunk said...

i LOVE the tree topper... where did you get that???